Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year's Eve…Almost That Is!


We had a wonderful Christmas in Ohio visiting our brothers and their families.  

We had snow so it was a white Christmas.   

We stayed a week so we were happy to return home and celebrate our Christmas. 


What do you think of my new Teddy Bear Santa Nut Cracker.  

It is a Christmas gift and I had to share it's cuteness with you.


I noticed that my Blogger Search Engine Widget wasn't working lately.  

Just in case any of you are having the same problem I surfed the Internet and found this easy fix (here).
  
So glad to be able to word search my blog again.

It's at the top of my left blog sidebar.    

That's a handy feature I have used many times.  

Of course one can search by "labels" as listed on my left sidebar too.  


I made a pumpkin pie today for New Year's Eve.  

Tomorrow I'll make Pap's Pizza Bread and Dip...favorite family recipes.   

We'll watch new DVDs…Man of Steel, Planes and Monster University and toast with eggnog to welcome the New Year at midnight (that is if I make it to midnight!). 



Laugh of the day:


5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, Sandy! I wish you health and happiness in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and Jeff. Your NYE sounds wonderful. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the search fix. That was driving me crazy that it wasn't working and now I was able to fix it.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sağlıklı mutlu bol kazançlı yıllar diliyorum:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Sandy, glad you had a wonderful trip and that you are home safe and sound.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete