Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Doggie Plates



I love dogs!

God created the most perfect companion for mankind.



I found two beautiful dog plates to put into a lovely black iron plate wall hanger - a gift from my brother and sister-in-law.



Unfortunately I couldn't find a third dog plate so I substituted this golden fleur-de-lis plate.




I love to hang plates on walls.  

Do you have any plates displayed on your walls?


(Source: Pinterest)

We've never had a cat... and I'm more of a dog person... but isn't this black cat beautiful?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy,
    I love your plates..and yes I do have plates handing on my wall.I know it would be so fun to visit each other and crochet (move to Calif OK)
    Have a sweet week sending big hugs your way, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete