Monday, July 30, 2012

Let Freedom Ring!


She's finished!

Lopsided like me...

Presenting my Granny Rose Stars and Stripes pillow cover!

Of course this is the flag side...



And this is the granny rose side.

I like both sides...how about you?

Do you have a favorite side?



Let's insert the pillow form.



Sitting pretty on the sofa.

I think it turned out fairly well considering I winged it (i.e., no pattern for the flag).

It's not perfect but neither am I.

LOL !


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. I love both sides, Sandy. It really is vibrant and I like that. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! I really like both sides and how fun to be able to change it. Thank you for sharing!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, what a great idea and it turned out so well.;)) Can not choose a favorite side, love them both.;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete