Friday, March 9, 2012

Leaving Ft. Wilderness



This morning we broke camp to start our journey home. I'm typing this as we are traveling north on I95 and will post it too. Boy do I love our iPhones and having access to the Internet while riding in our van.

I will miss riding round in our golf cart.

Checking out at the office.

Still on Disney property...love their bright purple and red road signs!

Driving through Orlando. We're on our way to Tybee Island in Georgia. I found a campground there called River's End. I hope we have time to drive around and see the cute vintage beach cottages decorated by Jane Coslick.

Here's a sneak peek at my current crochet project using a new stitch called "Wool-Eater"!
Back to crocheting...have a lovely day!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Drooling with envy! Don't have any time off scheduled for a few months! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed you can crochet while traveling have a safe journey home.

    ReplyDelete